Friday 24 June 2016

Sad to say goodbye

FOR SALE £150

A very rare Honeychurch Parkside kit.  It is in perfect condition.  Absolutely complete and still in the original box.  The windows have been painted ready to start the build and even that has been done beautifully.  The additional interior doors have also been bought along with their hardware.  I will let the photos speak for themselves.  Email me if you want to know more: mormson@gmail.com

Obviously it would be easiest if you pick up from Bury (near Manchester) but if you want to arrange for shipping and pay for packing to ensure it arrives pristine, it can be done.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.